It’s your time at My Time Fitness!
Download and fill out your contract before to coming to the gym. Physical copies are available.
Email the digital copy of your contract to email@example.com.
MY TIME FITNESS GYM RULES
- All members are required to use their key each time to enter the gym. If the door is open, swipe the key pad with the key.
- All members must use the “Members” door to enter and exit the gym. Non-members must use the front door only.
- Re-rack your weights when done.
- Wipe down machines after each use.
- Do not put shoes on the benches.
- Do not slam the weights.
- No children allowed on the gym floor.
- No chalk.
- No music with profanity.
- Proper gym attire required.
- No food on the gym floor.
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Members who provide entry into the gym to someone else, even if the person has a key, will be subject to a $250 FEE, payment of ALL of contractual dues and a cancellation of membership.
Every member must use their key when entering the gym through the member door or come through the main entry door.
The Management Team