Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes! As a veteran owned business, we understand the nature of duty and you will not be penalized for breaking the contract. Thank you for your service!
MY TIME FITNESS GYM RULES
- All members are required to use their key each time to enter the gym. If the door is open, swipe the key pad with the key
- All members must use the “Members” door to enter and exit the gym. Non-members must use the front door only
- Re-rack your weights when done
- Wipe down machines after each use
- Do not put shoes on the benches
- Do not slam the weights
- No children allowed on the gym floor
- No chalk
- No music with profanity
- Proper gym attire required
- No food on the gym floor
- Treat others as you would like to be treated
Members who provide entry into the gym to someone else, even if the person has a key, will be subject to a $250 FEE, payment of ALL of contractual dues and a cancellation of membership.
Every member must use their key when entering the gym through the member door or come through the main entry door.
The Management Team